Quick and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg white, one third of the vinegar, and 1 T of the cornstarch.
- 2Add the shrimp and refrigerate.
- 3For the sauce, mix the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and cornstarch.
- 4Quarter the onions and separate the layers.
- 5Stir-fry the shrimp in 3 oz of oil, remove and set aside.
- 6Add the remaining oil and stir-fry the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds add the onions and bean sauce for another 30 seconds.
- 7Add the snowpeas, shrimp and sauce until sauce has thickened.
- 8Serve over white rice.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Snow Peas in Black Beans Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.0
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 285.7 mg
- Sodium 2128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce