Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This pasta salad recipe came from the back of a box of Ronzoni Pasta. Cook time does not reflect chilling time.
- 16 ounces medium pasta shells (uncooked)
- 1 lb cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained and chopped
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In a large bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
- Add pasta.
- (Season with salt and pepper to taste) Cover and refrigerate til chilled.
Really good pasta salad. I made this with a large can of tuna instead of shrimp. I used 8 ounces of pasta, but the full amount of everything else, because I like lots of "stuff" in my pasta salad.
Fabulous salad recipe! Made up a package of Good Seasons Caesar to use as the dressing. Made half the recipe and the leftovers were even better the next day. Definitely a keeper to go in the permanent file. Thanks, Kim.
This is the best pasta salad!! I substituted Mirj's oven-dried tomatoes #14681 for the artichokes, as I do not like them. Wow, this salad is so-o-o good. I used Ken's Creamy Caesar Dressing and we loved it. This is a "doer again"! Thanks, Carole in Orlando