Recipe by Kim127
This pasta salad recipe came from the back of a box of Ronzoni Pasta. Cook time does not reflect chilling time.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Really good pasta salad. I made this with a large can of tuna instead of shrimp. I used 8 ounces of pasta, but the full amount of everything else, because I like lots of "stuff" in my pasta salad.
- 16 ounces medium pasta shells (uncooked)
- 1 lb cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained and chopped
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic