Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from the label on Trader Joe's shallots.
Make and share this Shrimp and Shallot Linguini from Trader's Joes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 4 shallots, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb linguine, cooked
- Mix melted butter, olive oil, shallots, garlic, pepper, parsley and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Toss shrimp into mixture.
- Heat skillet on medium.
- Pour shrimp mixture into skillet and saute until shrimp turn pink in color.
- Serve over linguini noodles.
Wonderful!!! Made for Septembers Tag Game ~ Las Gambas ~ Shrimp. I added more garlic and a little jalapeno (for some heat) and sauteed the shallots and garlic before adding the rest of the ingredients as Papa D did...definately a keeper. Thank you!
This is a delicious Shrimp Scampi. I did saute the shallots and garlic for a couple of minutes before adding the rest of the ingredients. Thanks for posting, this will be go into my shrimp recipe rotation. Made for September's Tag Game ~ Las Gambas ~ Shrimp
A++. This was easy, fast, and really good. I added some red bell pepper, as I needed to use it up and a little extra garlic. Very tasty!