1/2 Photos of Shrimp and Scallops With Pesto Pasta
I came up with this when I was at a loss as to what to make for dinner the other night...and I wanted to use up the homemade basil pesto I had in the freezer from last sumer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to directions, drain.
- 2Stir in pesto and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 3Meawhile in a large skillet, saute the garlic in 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 4Add Asparagus and cook until crisp-tender.
- 5Add the scallops and pepper flakes, cook until opaque.
- 6Add the shrimp and cook until pink.
- 7Toss the pesto pasta with the shrimp and scallop mixture.
- 8Sprinkle with some fresh grated parmesan and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Scallops With Pesto Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.5 mg
- Sodium 952.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 37.0 g