Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this when I was at a loss as to what to make for dinner the other night...and I wanted to use up the homemade basil pesto I had in the freezer from last sumer.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions, drain.
- Stir in pesto and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Meawhile in a large skillet, saute the garlic in 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add Asparagus and cook until crisp-tender.
- Add the scallops and pepper flakes, cook until opaque.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink.
- Toss the pesto pasta with the shrimp and scallop mixture.
- Sprinkle with some fresh grated parmesan and serve immediately.
Very tasty! We all enjoyed it a lot. I used about 1/2 cup of pesto and wished I had used a little more. Served it with Mmmm Muffins - Cheese, Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. We all liked the addition of grated Parmesan cheese too. Thanks for sharing such a quick, flavorful meal idea!
This was a great quick meal! Very tasty with a little kick! I did use Parmesan and Romano Cheese. Thank you for another great recipe!