Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Shrimp and Scallop Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- Shell and devein shrimp (unless you were lucky enough to have bought them already shelled).
- Rinse scallops and shrimp well.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Melt 2 Tbs of the butter in a large skillet.
- Add shrimp and scallops.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, until shrimp turn pink and scallops are tender.
- Remove with a slotted spoon to bowl.
- To the drippings in the skillet, add 1 more Tbs butter and melt.
- Add mushrooms and sherry.
- Cook at stir over medium heat until mushrooms are just tender.
- In a cup, stir flour, pepper, crushed bouillon cube and 1 Cup water until blended.
- Stir into mushrooms.
- Cook mushroom mixture until sauce boils and slightly thickens.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in sour cream until blended.
- Return shrimp and scallops to skillet and cook over low heat until hot (Do not boil) This is good over rice or noodles.