My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell and devein shrimp (unless you were lucky enough to have bought them already shelled).
- 2Rinse scallops and shrimp well.
- 3Pat dry with paper towel.
- 4Slice mushrooms.
- 5Melt 2 Tbs of the butter in a large skillet.
- 6Add shrimp and scallops.
- 7Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, until shrimp turn pink and scallops are tender.
- 8Remove with a slotted spoon to bowl.
- 9To the drippings in the skillet, add 1 more Tbs butter and melt.
- 10Add mushrooms and sherry.
- 11Cook at stir over medium heat until mushrooms are just tender.
- 12In a cup, stir flour, pepper, crushed bouillon cube and 1 Cup water until blended.
- 13Stir into mushrooms.
- 14Cook mushroom mixture until sauce boils and slightly thickens.
- 15Reduce heat to low and stir in sour cream until blended.
- 16Return shrimp and scallops to skillet and cook over low heat until hot (Do not boil) This is good over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Scallop Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.3
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 173.1 mg
- Sodium 423.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g