Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this version on allrecipes and thought it sounded good. Have yet to try.
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb sea scallops, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the mushrooms, and cook until golden. With a slotted spoon, remove mushrooms, and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in the skillet, and stir in shrimp and scallops; cook, turning, until the shrimp are pink, about 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove shrimp and scallops, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, black pepper, and clam juice.
- Pour clam juice mixture into the skillet, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until mixture thickens. Reduce heat to low, and stir in sour cream. Return mushrooms, shrimp, and scallops to the skillet; mix in sherry, and cook to heat through. Sprinkle with parsley.