Shrimp and Scallop Creole
- In a large bowl, combine the paprika, pepper, salt, chili powder, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, oregano, and thyme.
- Add the shrimp and scallops to the seasoning and coat.
- Melt four tablespoons of butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add the celery and onion and cook until just tender.
- Add the Worcestershire, lemon juice, and garlic. Saute until mixed and heated through.
- Add seasoned shrimp and scallops and cook until scallops are tender and shrimp is opaque.
- Serve the shrimp and scallops over yellow rice and ENJOY!