Recipe by Jeena in FL
Since I love both shrimp and scallops, I decided to mix them both into a spicy creole that is delicious!
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1⁄2 lb small scallop
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups cooked yellow rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the paprika, pepper, salt, chili powder, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, oregano, and thyme.
- Add the shrimp and scallops to the seasoning and coat.
- Melt four tablespoons of butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add the celery and onion and cook until just tender.
- Add the Worcestershire, lemon juice, and garlic. Saute until mixed and heated through.
- Add seasoned shrimp and scallops and cook until scallops are tender and shrimp is opaque.
- Serve the shrimp and scallops over yellow rice and ENJOY!