Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Serve this on individual plates on top lettuce leaves, garnish plates with quartered tomatoes, a couple of whole shrimp and a few whole olives. This is wonderful for a summertime (or any season) luncheon. Double or even triple the recipe to serve your guests. This should be made a few hours in advance and chilled to blend flavors. Prep time includes chilling time.
Top Review by WiGal
Made this yesterday for today's lunch, and it was excellent! Love the combination of raw cauliflower and shrimp. I used less onion and did not put in the green olives but that is a matter of personal taste. Thanks for another keeper Kittencal. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked and peeled (can leave whole or cut in half)
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets, washed and uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- green olives, chopped (any amount desired)
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons French dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo and French dressing (adjusting the French dressing to taste).
- In a large bowl mix together ALL ingredients with the dressing, adjusting salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving to blend flavors.