A delicious meal in a dish. Add a vegetable and some French bread and you are good to go. Recipe found on another website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon til crisp, remove and set aside.
- 2Cook onion in bacon grease, then stir in rice, broth, tomatoes and black pepper.
- 3Heat to a boil, then cover and simmer for 25 minutes until rice is done.
- 4Stir in shrimp and bacon til heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Rice Dish
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.0
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 297.8 mg
- Sodium 1305.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 51.2 g