Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious meal in a dish. Add a vegetable and some French bread and you are good to go. Recipe found on another website.
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked shrimp
- Cook bacon til crisp, remove and set aside.
- Cook onion in bacon grease, then stir in rice, broth, tomatoes and black pepper.
- Heat to a boil, then cover and simmer for 25 minutes until rice is done.
- Stir in shrimp and bacon til heated through.