Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Great luncheon salad.
Top Review by Derf
Very yummy! We loved it and will make it again. I used plain yogurt instead of sour cream and fat free mayo. I had no dry mix Italian salad dressing so I used liquid and added some dried oregno, worked great. loved the crunch of the celery and the tang of the relish, can't beat lovely little new potatoes and with the shrimp it was a great combination. Thanks for post a reall keeper!!
- 2 cups boiled shrimp, chopped
- 3 cups cooked potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 ounce Italian salad dressing mix (half of a 1 oz. package)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the potatoes, celery, relish, eggs, and salt.
- Mix together sour cream, mayo, and dry Italian dressing mix.
- Combine the potatoe mixture with sour cream mixture; refrigerate.
- To serve, add the shrimp and serve in a salad bowl lined with lettuce.