Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Shrimp and Pineapple Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare rice as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add vegetables and cook, stirring constantly, until evenly coated with oil. Cover skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- In 1-cup liquid measure, combine stir-fry sauce and cornstarch until well mixed.
- Add shrimp, pineapple with its juice, and stir-fry sauce mixture to vegetables in skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn opaque throughout, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon rice onto plates and top with shrimp mixture.
Great recipe. Rather than frozen vegetables I used brocolli, snow peas, asparagus, bamboo shoots, spring onions and carrots and cooked a little less time. For the sauce I used All-purpose Stir-fry Sauce (All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce (Brown Garlic Sauce))