1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Peppers W/Yellow Rice
Soooo yummy, and so very simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 -12 frozen jumbo shrimp, tail on
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked yellow rice (Zatarain's Ready To Serve)
- 1Saute vegetables in the butter until crisp-tender.
- 2Add the frozen shrimp and seasoning, and continue to saute with vegetables until the shrimp turns pink.
- 3Add the rice and heat through.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Peppers W/Yellow Rice
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked yellow rice