Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy shrimp dish to make.
- 283.49 g frozen peas in butter sauce
- 4.92 ml instant chicken bouillon
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 226.79 g shrimp, about 2 cups
- 236.59 ml mushroom, fresh and sliced
- 118.29 ml onion, sliced
- 1.23 ml ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml water
- hot cooked rice
- Place unopened pea pouch in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes to thaw.
- In a large skillet, dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
- Add shrimp, mushrooms, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Cook over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water; stir into shrimp and mushroom mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Stir in peas and cook until heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.