Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy shrimp dish to make.
Make and share this Shrimp and Peas in Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place unopened pea pouch in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes to thaw.
- In a large skillet, dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
- Add shrimp, mushrooms, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Cook over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water; stir into shrimp and mushroom mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Stir in peas and cook until heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.