Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy shrimp dish to make.
- 10 ounces frozen peas in butter sauce
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, about 2 cups
- 1 cup mushroom, fresh and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- hot cooked rice
- Place unopened pea pouch in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes to thaw.
- In a large skillet, dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
- Add shrimp, mushrooms, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Cook over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water; stir into shrimp and mushroom mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Stir in peas and cook until heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.