Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy shrimp dish to make.
Make and share this Shrimp and Peas in Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place unopened pea pouch in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes to thaw.
- In a large skillet, dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
- Add shrimp, mushrooms, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Cook over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water; stir into shrimp and mushroom mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Stir in peas and cook until heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.