I combined two weightwatchers recipes to make this salad, using up some ingredients that I needed to use. It worked out very well for us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mixed salad greens (I used baby kale and baby spinach)
- 3 pears, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1In a medium glass bowl combine the marinade ingredients (oil - pepper) and add shrimp, toss. Let shrimp marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- 2Remove from marinade and sauté shrimp until pink and done. Set aside.
- 3Make salad by combining dressing ingredients (yogurt - pepper) in a small bowl.
- 4Make salad by combining the greens and pears in a large salad bowl - toss.
- 5Add shrimp to salad. Toss.
- 6Pour on the dressing and toss and then sprinkle with the walnuts.
Browse Our Top Pears Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pears Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Pear Salad
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 156.5 mg
- Sodium 1196.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens