Recipe by ellie_
I combined two weightwatchers recipes to make this salad, using up some ingredients that I needed to use. It worked out very well for us.
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mixed salad greens (I used baby kale and baby spinach)
- 3 pears, cored and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium glass bowl combine the marinade ingredients (oil - pepper) and add shrimp, toss. Let shrimp marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and sauté shrimp until pink and done. Set aside.
- Make salad by combining dressing ingredients (yogurt - pepper) in a small bowl.
- Make salad by combining the greens and pears in a large salad bowl - toss.
- Add shrimp to salad. Toss.
- Pour on the dressing and toss and then sprinkle with the walnuts.