1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Pea Wiggle
A supper dish that is ready in a jiff. You can also sprinkle cheese on this hot sauce when serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and stir in flour.
- 2Slowly whisk in milk.
- 3Cook over low heat in heavy bottomed sauce pan.
- 4Whisk constantly and cook until thickened.
- 5Add salt, pepper and paprika.
- 6Add shrimp and peas.
- 7Serve at once over crackers or toast.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Pea Wiggle
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 424.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: