1/6 Photos of Shrimp and Pasta Stir-fry
If you are cooking for two this is a great recipe. I believe this recipe comes from Blue Hill Farm Country Inn, Blue Hill, Maine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb peeled and deveined medium-sized shrimp
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup hot cooked penne pasta
- 1/3 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1Slice shrimp in half lengthwise.
- 2Prepare the penne pasta as per package directions.
- 3Mix together the mayonnaise, broth, lemon rind and lemon juice.
- 4Heat the seasame oil in a non-stick skillet or wok.
- 5Stir-fry the ginger and garlic in the hot oil over medium high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 6Add shrimp and asparagus; stir-fry 3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- 7Do not overcook as the shrimp will become tough.
- 8Add mayonnaise mixture and cooked pasta; cook, stirring frequently until heated through.
- 9Sprinkle with lemon pepper and serve.
- 10The cooking time includes the time to prepare the pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Pasta Stir-fry
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 147.0 mg
- Sodium 1059.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: