Recipe by D. Todd Miller
This one-dish meal is quick, easy, and tasty. The recipe is from a local periodical.
- 1⁄2 lb angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced (adjust to your liking)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In skillet, heat olive oil and butter. Add shrimp, roasted red pepper, and garlic. Cook and stir until shrimp are just opaque.
- To the skillet, add cooked pasta, parsley, Parmesan cheese, dill weed, salt, and pepper.
- Toss everything to mix. Allow everything to get hot, then serve.