Recipe by Luby Luby Luby
I think the ingredients speak for themselves.
Top Review by jemy26
i skipped the pepper and added 1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil when tossing the shrimp with the pasta- -i also found the second helping was better- i would let the pasta and sauce sit for a minute before serving next time-
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 5 chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 lbs peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta according to the directions on the package, drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in large saute pan and saute the green onions and garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook over medium high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except parsley, lower the heat and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Pour over the pasta, add parsley and toss to blend.
- Serve immediately.