- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta (rice shaped pasta) or 1 cup pasta, of your choice
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 2 cups diced tomatoes, seeded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook orzo according to package directions,omitting salt and fat.
- While orzo is cooking, combine vinegar, basil, oil, oregano, 1/2 t salt, and 1/4 t black pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the orzo, tomato, and remaining ingredients, and toss well.
- Cover and chill.