- 1 lb medium shrimp
- 1⁄8 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt (or 1 garlic clove finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄2 bell pepper (green)
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell, clean and devein shrimp. Remove tails. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add shrimp, bell pepper and onion and garlic if using. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Move skillet from side to side to keep onions moving and to discourage sticking. Watch closely. Do not over cook nor scorch onions.
- Serve over white rice or grits.