Chef #758240's Note:
I got this recipe from some magazine years ago, but it needed a lot of doctoring. Here's the result. Enjoy! It's even better as leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili sauce
- 1/3 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup shrimp stock (you can make this by boiling the shells after peeling the shrimp)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in very thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1Heat oil, garlic, and ginger in saucepan over medium-high heat and cook while stirring for 2 minutes.
- 2Add soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, peanut butter, stock and salt. Cook, stirring, until peanut butter is dissolved.
- 3Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Meanwhile, cook spaghetti for 5 minutes.
- 5Add shrimp to the boiling water and cook for one minute.
- 6Add bell pepper and snow peas to boiling water and cook for one minute longer. Drain.
- 7Toss pasta and vegetables with peanut sauce and shredded carrot and sliced onion.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 926.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Asian chili sauce