Shrimp and Noodle Salad With Ginger Dressing
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until al dente.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water. Pat dry and transfer to a large bowl. Add the coleslaw mix, scallions, cilantro and shrimp.
- In a blender, combine the teriyaki sauce with the ginger and chile-garlic sauce and puree until smooth.
- With the machine on, slowly add the vegetable oil in a thin stream and puree until the dressing is emulsified. Season lightly with salt.
- Add the dressing to the bowl with the udon noodles and toss well. Serve the noodle.