- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped celery (, can use less)
- 8 ounces shrimp, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 2 cups hot, cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet,cook and stir celery,mushrooms,soy sauce,ginger and pepper until celery is tendar,about 5 min.
- Mix cornstach with water.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and broth into celery and mushrooms.
- Cook stirring frequently until mixture thickens.
- Stir in shrimp,heat through.
- Spoon each serving over 1/2 cup rice.