1 hr 20 mins
Karen's Krazy Kitchen's Note:
This is a quick, easy and festive salad or appetizer. I like to serve it with triangles of whole wheat pita bread to scoop up the dressing and call it dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wipe mushroom, trim stems and slice thinly. Place on a large platter.
- 2Zest and juice the two lemons.
- 3Combine the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, red pepper flakes, pressed garlic and black pepper (do not add salt yet).
- 4Toss the dressing with the sliced mushrooms and refrigerate for an hour.
- 5Just before serving, take the mushrooms out of the fridge and broil, bake or boil the shrimp to your liking.
- 6Add the shrimp to the mushroom mix, sprinkle lightly with sea salt, garnish with the parsley, drizzle with a little more olive oil and toss.
- 7Enjoy with some type of bread to soak up the dressing!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.3 mg
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.8 g