1/2 Photos of Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini With Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce
I love nothing better than shrimp, mushrooms and pasta bathed a rich inviting, flavorful sauce. But, if you prefer chicken, sub it for the shrimp, or substitute any vegetable you like for the mushrooms. This recipe is quite versatile and will lend itself to your imagination. The sauce is rich and full of flavor. I think you are going to love it : ) I found this on All Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguini, and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain.
- 22. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- 33. In the same pan, melt 1/2 cup butter with the minced garlic. Stir in the cream cheese, breaking it up with a spoon as it melts. Stir in the parsley and basil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Mix in boiling water until sauce is smooth. Stir in cooked shrimp and mushrooms, and heat through.
- 44. Toss linguini with shrimp sauce, and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini With Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.8
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 210.1 mg
- Sodium 402.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 23.1 g