One night I came home and wanted Fettuccine, none of the recipes I could find suited what I wanted, so I threw this together and voila, this is what came out of it. Even my two teenage boys that can be food snobs devoured it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet on a low heat.
- 3Saute garlic and mushrooms in butter until limp and browned.
- 4Add flour and coat mushrooms.
- 5Slowly stir in cream to mixture.
- 6Add salt,black pepper, and red pepper.
- 7Put shrimp in mixture and let simmer about 15 minutes.
- 8Dish up the noodles and pour some of the mixture over it.
- 9I like to serve this with a nice green salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Mushroom Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 207.1 mg
- Sodium 436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.8 g