Recipe by Melinda #2
A rich, flavorful and creamy sauce served over linguine. I think it is pretty easy to make.
- 382.71 g whole grain linguine, prepared as directed on box
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 88.74 ml butter
- 226.79 g baby bella mushrooms (stems removed and sliced)
- 453.59 g shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 473.18 ml heavy cream
- 29.58 ml Italian parsley, chopped
- 118.29 ml grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Saute onion in butter with a pinch of salt.
- 2. Add mushrooms, saute for a few minutes then add shrimp. Saute just until shrimp is opaque.
- 3. Add cream, bring to a simmer and simmer until thickened.
- 4. If desired, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Stir in parsley. Remove from heat. Toss with cooked pasta and cheese.