Shrimp And Mirliton Remoulade
- First make the sauce.
- Mix together all the ingredients, adding worcestershire sauce, lemon juice or vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for atleast 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Cook the mirlitons in boiling water for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel the mirlitons if necessary, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds, if any.
- Slice thinly lengthwise.
- Arrange the shrimp and mirliton slices on individual serving plates with cherry tomatoes and watercress sprigs, Spoon sauce over, and garnish with tarragon or parsley sprigs.