Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Shrimp and Mirliton Dressing is a Thanksgiving and Christmas tradition in New Orleans. Fresh Gulf Shrimp and sweet mirliton are a great combination. They make a great dish for your holiday feast.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion
- 2 celery ribs
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (like Tony's Chacerrie)
- Chop onions, celery, and garlic fine. A food processor can be used.
- Melt butter in a large saute pan until it stops foaming.
- Add the vegetables and saute until softened (5-8 minutes).
This is not a recipe. Please complete it if it is going to be posted on here.
This recipe is incomplete. The mirlitons and shrimp are missing!