Recipe by DailyInspiration
Sounds light and refreshing! Another WW recipe - 3 points per 2 summer rolls and 2 tbsp. dipping sauce).
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (plus 1 tsp.)
- 8 rice paper, rounds (8-inch each)
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, cooked
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (packaged)
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into thick matchsticks
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the dipping sauce, whisk together the rice vinegar, fish sauce, lime juice, hoisin sauce, ginger and Sriracha in a serving bowl.
- Soak the rice-paper rounds, one at a time, in a large bowl of hot water just until softened, 10-30 seconds. Place the rice paper rounds, as they are softened, on a double layer of paper towels to drain.
- Lay the softened wrappers out on a work surface. Arrange 5 shrimp along the center of each wrapper leaving a border at the top and bottom; layer evenly with the coleslaw mix, mango, cilantro, and mint. Fold in the sides of the wrappers and roll up tightly to enclose the filling. Cut each roll in half on a diagonal and serve with the dipping sauce.