Prep time includes 15 minutes marinade time.
Make and share this Shrimp and Mango Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes before using.
- Alternately, skewer shrimp, mango and onion pieces.
- Place in a dish large enough for skewers in one layer.
- Sprinkle garlic, cilantro, red pepper flakes and lime juice over all.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes, turning after 7 or 8 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- Spray or lightly brush olive oil onto kebabs.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until shrimp is pink and opaque.