Shrimp and Mango Salad With Glass Noodles
- Cover noodles with boiling-hot water in a large bowl and let stand 8 minutes.
- Drain noodles in a colander and rinse with cold running water. Drain well, then return to bowl.
- While noodles are soaking, combine shrimp, mango, scallions, basil, and chile in another large bowl.
- Stir together vinegar, sugar, and salt in a measuring cup until sugar is dissolved, then toss half of sauce with noodles and half with shrimp salad.
- Serve noodles topped with shrimp salad.