Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb large shrimp, deveined
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the shrimp until pink and opaque, about 1-2 minute.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Discard the shrimp tails and chop the meat into bite-sized chunks.
- Transfer the shrimp to a bowl and place the mango in a seperate bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, mint, onion, jalepeno, and garlic; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour half the vinaigrette over the shrimp and toss; pour the remaining vinaigrette over the mango and toss.
- Spoon a layer of mango into 4 martini glasses.
- Top with a layer of shrimp, then another layer of mango.