Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Marinated appetizer using cooked shrimp.
Top Review by Dr.JenLeddy
I made this for a party I was going to and it got very good feedback. It was also super easy and quick to make. I marinated the shrimp overnight, and they tasted great. For color, I put some spinach in a food processor and chopped it up and stirred it in with my shrimp and mango. I served it with triscuits and italian toast.
- 680.38 g peeled cooked shrimp
- 59.14 ml lemon juice concentrate
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml chili sauce
- 14.79 ml honey
- 4.92 ml of grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1.23 ml salt
- kale or lettuce
- 1 medium mangoes or 1 medium papaya, peeled seeded and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp in medium size deep bowl.
- For marinade, combine lemon, oil, vinegar, chili sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and salt in screw top jar. Cover and shake well. Pour over the shrimp and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours stirring occasionally.
- Drain shrimp; discard the marinade transfer the shrimp to a serving bowl.
- Arrange the lettuce and mango or papaya around the shrimp.