1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Mango Appetizer
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Marinated appetizer using cooked shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs peeled cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- kale or lettuce
- 1 medium mangoes or 1 medium papaya, peeled seeded and sliced
- 1Place shrimp in medium size deep bowl.
- 2For marinade, combine lemon, oil, vinegar, chili sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and salt in screw top jar. Cover and shake well. Pour over the shrimp and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain shrimp; discard the marinade transfer the shrimp to a serving bowl.
- 4Arrange the lettuce and mango or papaya around the shrimp.
Browse Our Top Papaya Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Mango Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.7 mg
- Sodium 322.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar