1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Mango Appetizer
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Marinated appetizer using cooked shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs peeled cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- kale or lettuce
- 1 medium mangoes or 1 medium papaya, peeled seeded and sliced
- 1Place shrimp in medium size deep bowl.
- 2For marinade, combine lemon, oil, vinegar, chili sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and salt in screw top jar. Cover and shake well. Pour over the shrimp and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain shrimp; discard the marinade transfer the shrimp to a serving bowl.
- 4Arrange the lettuce and mango or papaya around the shrimp.
Browse Our Top Papaya Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Papaya Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Mango Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.7 mg
- Sodium 322.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar