Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I acquired this recipe from an old recipe box at a yard sale and the author was listed as "Loretta Green". Well, all I can say is, "Thank you, Loretta!" because we enjoy it here at home in Ohio very much.
- 2 medium lobster tails, raw meat removed from shell and cut into chunks
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined and tails cut off
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- In a large skillet, saute the onions, peppers, and garlic in the butter over medium heat, uncovered.
- When the blend is tender (about 10 minutes), add the seasonings and tomatoes. Simmer for about 10 more minutes.
- Add the lobster chunks and simmer for 5 minutes, (covered now), then add the shrimp and simmer for 15 additional minutes, still covered and over medium heat.
- Serve over cooked rice.