Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This makes 24 appetizers so 1/2 lb of lobster goes a long way!
- 1⁄2 lb cooked lobster, finely chopped shopping list
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 24 small soft dinner rolls
- Stir together all ingredients, except rolls, with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, then chill, covered, until ready to serve.
- Cut down into tops of rolls to split them, but do not cut all the way through, and fill each with 1 rounded tablespoon seafood.