Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty, colorful "do it yourself" gourmet pizza!!!! Purchase already cooked shrimp and this recipe is a snap to prepare, heat and serve. Serve alone or with a simple mixed green salad. Enjoy!!!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 chopped orange bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14 ounces Boboli pizza crusts
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 10 large shrimp, cooked, tail off, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread Barbeque sauce onto Boboli.
- Sprinkle on goat cheese.
- Add shrimp, chopped bell pepper and red onion.
- Top with shredded cheese of your choice.
- Sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning on top of pizza.
- Heat on center rack in oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.