Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light. This is a nice light dinner that we made one evening and it was wonderful! Quick, easy, and delicious!
- cooking spray
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups hot cooked angel hair pasta (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in tomato and next 4 ingredients (tomato through garlic); cook 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Combine shrimp mixture, pasta, and cheese in a large bowl; toss well.
Delicious. I used mushrooms instead of olives.