Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a Whole Foods booklet
- 4 small thick flat bread (about the size of a pita)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb uncooked peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pitas on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, and garlic.
- Divide mozzarella cheese and spread on each pita up to 1 inch from border.
- Divide tomato mixture and place on pizzas.
- Toss shrimp with olive oil and oregano and place on pizzas.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on each.
- bake 10-15 minutes, until crispy.