Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Makes a very gourmet type pizza. You can't get this one at Pizza Hut!
Make and share this Shrimp and Feta Greek Style Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- homemade or bought pizza dough, uncooked, enough for 1 pizza
- 1 lb uncooked medium-sized shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, cloves
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced olives
- Shell shrimp and set aside.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Grease 12 inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Place dough in greased pan and spread to cover the pan and form the base.
- Bake for 5 minutes until very light brown.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add shrimp and garlic.
- Cook until shrimp are light pink, about 1 minute.
- Spoon over the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle feta cheese, green onions, rosemary and olives over shrimp.
- Bake at 425°F for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
My husband made this for me. It was good but it didn't blow me away. My neighbor loved it! My husband said it was good. He used pilsbury pizza dough and we sprinkled Greek dressing on top since it doesn't have a sauce.
This was excellent! I added some spinach and some extra herbs. I'd br happy with this if I was served it in a restaurant. Thank you!
This is a fantastic pizza recipe. I first made it about a year ago and tomorrow will be round two. Goes great with a homemade thin crust dough.