Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
SO delicious and easy! You will definitely feel like you're eating a gourmet meal! (found somewhere on the net a while back...)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 lb linguine
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (6 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook shrimp, garlic and white wine for 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook tomatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, oregano and basil over medium heat in wine mixture until tender, 10 minutes.
- Toss hot pasta with shrimp, tomato sauce and feta. Feta will melt slightly. Serve.
The feta really makes this dish for me! What great flavor! I used grape tomatoes and whole wheat linguine. Great recipe!
Loved the rich and flavorful sauce that was created with the addition of garlic, white wine and tomatoes. I tried two recipes with shrimp and feta, and I preferred this recipe over the other one.