- 1 cup converted rice, cooked
- 3 tablespoons French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shrimp, cooked
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 3 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cooked rice in a large bowl and sprinkle with the french dressing, toss and chill.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, parsley, and dill. Add shrimp and toss, then chill.
- Lina a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon rice into bowl. Place shrimp on top, then surround with cucumber and eggs.