Recipe by Chef ArronA
This is an easy and fun recipe and semi-quick to cook. There are so many different ways of preparing this dish, and this is how my grandmother taught me. Bon Appétit!
Top Review by SaltnPepa
I thought this was a fairly good start but bland as is. I added about a teaspoon of cayenne pepper, a few dashes of tobasco sauce, salt and black peppper. I think after that it was a pretty good dish ~ about 4 stars.
- 1 lb small shrimp (frozen ok)
- 1 lb crawfish tail
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley sprig, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (14 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In med. sauce pot sauté onions, bell pepper, garlic, celery and butter.
- Add shrimp and crawfish, cover and cook over med.
- heat until shrimp and crawfish are cooked down and pink.
- Add tomato paste and sauce, cook about 30-40 minute over low-med heat.
- Add parsley and green onions.
- Cook another 5 minute.
- serve over hot rice.