Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've had this with skinless boneless chicken breasts and salmon, although I'm sure it has multiple other uses, such as stuffing whole fish or fish fillets. The whole stick of butter might not be necessary- the moistness of the stuffing depends on how much butter you use, so be sure to add it gradually.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, cooked, and chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 5 green onions, with greens, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients except butter together.
- Mix in half of butter, then gradually add more until the stuffing reaches desired texture.
- Stuff into chicken or fish, and secure with toothpicks if desired.
- Bake or grill until cooked.