Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light (May 2005)
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, drained and shell pieces removed
- 4 small whole wheat hoagie rolls, split and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
- Add chopped cooked shrimp and lump crabmeat, stirring to combine.
- Line each hoagie roll with 1 lettuce leaf.
- Place 2/3 cup shrimp mixture in each bun.
I served this recipe as an appetizer without the hoagie rolls - just lettuce wraps - All raved about the recipe and took a copy of it home. It is delicious. Made it in the AM , got the lettuce ready, kept in he fridge and there it was all ready to serve. This will be a regular so thank-you kburie for posting it.